Strategic Approaches to Developing Teaching Faculty
Interactive online events
UK / EU / Asia-Pacific Session: 08:00 GMT | 09:00 CEST | 15:00 SGT
UK / North America Session: 17:00 GMT | 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST
The pace of change in business and management education continues to accelerate. Driven by rapid changes in the workplace, employers’ needs, technology, learners’ behaviour, societal shifts, and changing demands from students – the need for business schools and their teaching staff to keep up is greater than ever.
Join us for this jointly held webinar with AACSB and the Chartered ABS and explore different strategic approaches business schools are taking to support the development of teaching faculty. A panel of leaders in learning and teaching will look at how business schools can build a school-wide approach and a culture of ongoing development of teaching practice, which ensures adaptability, currency, and excellence in business and management education and its delivery.
The webinar will also inform an understanding of how such approaches support schools to achieve and maintain AACSB’s standards around faculty development and teaching quality, and how the Chartered ABS Certified Management & Business Educator programme intersects with the standards by providing a framework to support ongoing professional development for teaching practitioners.
Who Should Attend:
Those with responsibility for learning and teaching strategy and the development of teaching faculty, including Deans, Associate Deans and Directors of Learning and Teaching.
- Explore how to identify development needs within your faculty and map them to your learners and institutional priorities.
- Gain insights into effective and innovative school-wide strategies and programmes of professional developmental for teaching faculty.
- Discover how to engage and incentivise all staff, including ‘hard to reach’ faculty, and build a culture which supports the ongoing development of teaching practice and the pursuit of teaching excellence.
- Understand the intersection between AACSB’s standards and the Chartered ABS Certified Management & Business Educator (CMBE) program.
- Event Type: Interactive Online
UK / EU / Asia-Pacific Session:
- 08:00 GMT | 09:00 CEST | 15:00 SGT
UK / North America Session:
- 17:00 GMT | 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST